Sunday 24 April 2011

As modelled by Florence...

.....my charity shop finds from yesterday. I had a lovely day out with my fabulous friend H. We had a very long lunch and then a thorough investigation of the charity shops in and around Warrington. H is the best person to go charity-shop shopping with as she has the most patience for sorting through rail after rail of so-so clothes to find the gems. And she makes me laugh at the same time.

So, I got a gorgeous light-weight top which will be perfect for my summer holiday.


And a barely worn M&S dress in a funky print.

Is it obvious that I love orange!?

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Looks like it was a successful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your finds - I don't have the patience, I think i need a friend like that. Hope you are having a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete